Best Content on Content Marketing & more…
Early November Edition, 2013
In the November early addition we introduce some well known and some not as well known authors and content creators who are sharing valuable insights on digital marketing best practices, trends and pitfalls to avoid.
Ready to grow your digital IQ? Read on and share as you see fit!
- Jeff Bullas shares a thought provoking and useful piece with The “10 Commandments of Content Marketing”
- If you are looking to keep track of how well your Content Marketing is working, the Content Marketing Institute put together a plan for you with “Building a Scorecard for your Content Marketing”
- Is your Content Marketing campaign losing steam? Ragan gives you some signs to watch out for with “10 Signs Your Content Marketing Campaign is Dying”
- Our friends at Business2Community give some tips and tricks for marketers with “How to Vastly Improve your Content Marketing”
- The team at Skyword provides a great infographic showing how to build and execute a LONG TERM content marketing strategy in their recent post “Content Marketing is a Marathon Not a Sprint”
- Another great infographic that takes a look at the future “Content Trends for 2014 (Infographic)”
- Are you interested in who the top content marketers are? Here is a list by Onalytica of who they believe are the “Top 50 Content Marketers”
- Who doesn’t at one time or another run out of good ideas for their blog? Brainzooming shares “187 Ideas for Blogs”
That will do it for the early November edition. What do you think? What did we miss? Share the best content on content that you have found below.