On December 11, 2018 at 10:30 PST | 1:30 EST please join Janet Fouts, a mindful living coach and author of “When Life Hits the Fan, A Mindful Guide to Caring for Ourselves While Caring for Others” and Shelly Kramer, CEO of V3Broadsuite for Living with Resilience. Janet and Shelly will discuss how to use your inner resources to be more resilient in the face of adversity, at home and at work.
• How to re-wire responses to negative stimuli, using techniques based on positive neuroplasticity to “Take in the good” and turn it into lasting inner resources.
• Coping skills to turn stress into an opportunity for better health and productivity.
• See our pre-set responses to specific stresses and how they affect what is really going on
• Know our tolerances levels and what to do before we break them
• How to identify stressors and create a game plan to address them mindfully
• How to develop meaningful relationships with others as well as yourself
Let’s work together to start to see the bright spots in our lives that can become tools for resilient living and create a mindset that is there when life gets tough to help us see things through more skillfully.
Listen to the webinar on demand here.