With algorithm updates and manual penalties, Google has put an end to any scalable link building method out there. So, are we doomed?
Is there any way to get high-quality links to your site without breaking any rules or running into any risks of getting penalized by Google.
In this webinar, How to Create a High-Quality Long-Term Link Acquisition Strategy, we will cover a link acquisition method that you can use to get both links and build relationships with writers and publishers that will result in long term benefits.
You’ll also learn:
- Why you should put an end to scalable link building tactics you may be still investing time or money with
- How to build linkable content and put it forward in front of “linking leads”
- How to reach out to people to get them link to you
- How to build long-lasting relationships with bloggers and journalists to get them to keep referencing you
- How to organize your link acquisition and relationship building strategy
Please join me on Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:00am PST | 11:00am CST | 12:00pm EST for How to Create a High-Quality Long-Term Link Acquisition Strategy where I will be joined by Ann Smarty, Brand Manager of InternetMarketingNinjas.com and founder of Viral Content Bee. Ann has over 10 years of SEO industry experience and is the former Editor-in-Chief of Search Engine Journal. She is a regular contributor to social blogs including Small Biz Trends and Mashable. She is a frequent speaker at Pubcon and the host of a weekly Twitter chat #vcBuzz.
Register for this webinar here.