CloudTalk welcomed special guest Dan Allaby, Director of Cloud Offerings at Avnet on Nov 20th to share thoughts and experiences around all aspects of cloud migration!
CloudTalk is sponsored weekly by Avnet and IBM and is every Thursday at 9am PT using the hashtag #CloudTalk on Twitter. During the twitter chat you can watch the guest interviews live on G+ and YouTube as we bring in questions and engage the community throughout the hour.
Checkout this blog post from Dan Allaby our guest as he talks in detail about WORKLOADS IN THE CLOUD – PEOPLE IMPACTS framing the discussion we had on this chat!
Full YouTube Video of the Interview can be viewed below as well as the Storify Recap of the Twitter Chat Conversations!
- Q1. Let’s first talk about your background what do you do as Dir. of #Cloud Offerings at @AvnetCloudReady #CloudTalk
- Q2. When we talk about #Cloud Migration what does that mean for today’s businesses? #CloudTalk
- Q3. With tech & #cloudcomputing changes what new skill sets are required to work in this space? #CloudTalk
- Q4. What factors must business and leaders consider when deciding on a cloud provider? #CloudTalk
- Q5. Not every #app is #Cloud Ready? How are Apps optimized or Revamped for the #Cloud? #CloudTalk
- Q6. What Hurdles and things should we consider when migrating to the cloud? #CloudTalk
- Q7. Explain Cloud Toolset vs Cloud Brokerage and how do these tools help customers?