The definition of Millennial is about the age someone is born.. The context it’s being used in today is talking about a philosophy and mindset where someone is digitally connected, socially aware and not afraid to lead and drive change.
I share my thoughts here on everything from:
- Selfie Generation or I like to call it the HUMBLEBRAG Generation!
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover or the shirt and tie someone isn’t wearing!
- Generation of Myspace –> Facebook and what has changed in our lives
- Technology Generation and how it plays with privacy and a social age.
- If your work is your play and play is your work… Why should one have retirement a goal?
- Reverse Mentoring!
A Millennial By Birth & Mindset doesn’t use or believe in the idea of.. “We’ve always done it this way!”
What are your thoughts on the “Millennial Generation” and when people talk about “Millennials” are they referring to a mindset or the characteristics of a group of people, lumped together because of the year they were born?
@WarrenWhitlock who I got to spend time with at #NewWayToWork The Coolest 64yr old Millennial & Work+Play Master!
- Millennial Inspirational leaders:
@ChelseaKrost & @Ash_Stahl whose insights & discussions this week spurred this video!
- My Friend and Mentor
@tamcdonald who reminds me about the importance of sleep and its “Living” not work/life balance!
As always thanks for subscribing and sharing this video and as always use the hashtag #iSocialTalks to submit your questions that I will answer on the show!