My good friend David Svet is joining forces with Mosaic Nonprofit Development’s Heidi Hancock to take a no-nonsense, drilled down look at Pinterest. This webinar, called “How To Use Pinterest To Advance Your Organization,” is sure to be packed with great information.
David and Heidi will start with a brief overview of the fundamentals of Pinterest and some best practices, and will then focus on showing you how to use Pinterest to do things like:
- Augment your organization’s communications
- Boost brand awareness and market position
- Attract and recruit top talent
- Build community
- Integrate Pinterest into your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts
They’ll discuss the benefits of Pinterest as part of your overall integrated marketing efforts including the search engine optimization benefits that can be derived from Pinterest, as well as how to maximize them.
Some additional things you’ll walk away knowing how to do and immediately implement for your business (whether for-profit or nonprofit) are:
- An overview of the fundamentals of Pinterest and why you should check it out
- Best practices for nonprofits
- An understanding of a variety of strategic applications involving Pinterest
- Familiarity with the direct and indirect benefits of using Pinterest and, equally as critical,
- The pitfalls associated with using Pinterest and how to stay out of trouble with the law.
Sounds pretty interesting, doesn’t it? And it doesn’t even cost $47! Oops—that just slipped out. It doesn’t cost a thing. So stop what you’re doing and slide over here and register for the webinar. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be awesome…I know that my team and I will be there.
David Svet has more than 30 years of experience in integrated marketing communications with a specific expertise in the philanthropic sector. He works with organizations that need to connect with their constituents by creating highly personal, precisely targeted, multi-channel marketing communications. David founded Spur Communications in 1994 and is responsible for leading the company’s pioneering efforts in 1:1 marketing and brand development.
Heidi Hancock is a dynamic development professional with 17 years of experience in non-profit management and institutional advancement. She’s demonstrated success by raising more than $70 million in annual, major gift and capital campaign funds for art museums, theaters, dance companies, faith-based organizations and social service providers in both rural areas and urban centers across the U.S. Heidi focuses on enhancing organizational sustainability by building sound development programs.
Image via Fanpop.com